Creating a link between your unit plan and timetable (weekly planner) helps you get the most out of the program by synchronising lesson notes to your Daily Planner.
Then you can use the Daily Planner to not only view your lesson plans for the day but you can also edit and add to those notes which will save back to the Unit Plan.
Creating the link in your Weekly Planner
1. In the blue menu at the top of the page click to open your Weekly Planner.
2. If there is already an event for your subject click on one to edit the details (if there is no event yet, click on the white grid to create a new one then skip to step 4).
3. A pop-up screen will come up, click on the blue button Edit Series.
4. The series editor will now open up to the right hand side. Click on the Add Plan button.
5. You will see a list of Plans available for the term you are in, tick the box next to the plan you wish to link then click save.
6. Click update on the series editor and your plan will now be linked to all the events for that subject.