You can build your timetable using the Weekly Planner. To access this part of the program go to Schedule then Weekly Planner in the blue menu.
To the left, from top to bottom you will see the start and end of your day.
Perform the steps below multiple times to create events for each of your subjects and weekly appointments.
1. Choose a subject by either selecting an existing school event type or by typing a personal event type.
2. Choose your event frequency (weekly, fortnightly, monthly).
3. Select the days.
4. Select your start time and end time.
5. Select your start date and end date (you can use the quick links like 'last day of term' to make the event re-occur over to the end of the current term).
6. Add collaborators if you wish to share an event for planning or for a school wide occurrence e.g school assemblys.
7. Type in any notes that you wish to display as a reminder on every event for that subject.
8. Add your plan, this will open up a list of unit plans available for that term (this creates a link between the unit plan and your timetable enabling you to see your lessons in the daily planner). You can also add links to resources.
9. Click save.