You can add your own information to the following curriculum sections:
Key Competencies, Achievement Objectives, Values, eLearning, Thinking Skills, Underlying Concepts, Language Learning Contexts, Elements, Technology Areas and Contexts, The Arts: Skills and Techniques, Language Learning Proficiency Descriptors, Vocabulary, Principles and Learning Outcomes.
This content then remains in iUgo for you and your colleagues to apply to future plans.
1. Open any of the sections (outlined above) within your plan and then click on Edit.
4. Select either Heading or Entry to describe your content.
5. If you are adding Achievement Objectives or Learning Outcomes - it will automatically be saved against the level of your plan. You can amend these levels by clicking Change. *Please note some sections like Values and Key Competencies are not level based and won't display the level options.
6. Then click the green save button to save this content into the list.
8. Click Close Editor to return to the selection view. You can now see your additions in the selection list.
Once you close the editor and return to the selection screen you won't be able to return and edit or remove saved content. These lists are shared with everyone in the school and it's an added measure so a team member can't accidentally remove or delete saved content. If you would like any content removed or edited after it has been saved, please contact us.