If you have students that need to be highlighted as a target student for a specific subject then you may find it useful to set up different target student types.
1. Click on Settings in the dark blue menu then School Setup in the light blue menu to access the settings menu.
2. Scroll down the page until you reach the Students section and click on Student Target Types - Manage your target student types.
3. Click on the New Student Target Type to create a new target type.
4. Type the Name and choose the Colour of your new target type then click on Save.
5. Your new target student type will now appear with any other target student group types.
For more information on assigning a target type to a student click on this link.