If you have created a lesson for a group you can manage your students from within the lesson.
1. In your lesson you will see your student names. Click on the names to open the lesson editor.
2. In the lesson editor you will see your student information.
3. Click on the tick icon next to the student name to remove them from the lesson.
4. You can add a student to the lesson by typing their name in the search box.
5. This will automatically update your master groups within the student section of iUgo. Un-tick Update your master groups if you only want to see this change on your lesson.
6. Click Save to apply your changes.