iUgo gives you the ability to link your lessons to the Daily and Weekly Planner and you can also schedule multiple lessons at different times on the same day.
For example you may have a Science Unit that is being taught to three classrooms of the same year level - this means you have three classroom lessons within your unit. On a Monday Room 1 has their lesson at 9am, Room 2 has a lesson at 10am, then Room 3 has a lesson at 11am.
1. Go into your plan and click on Link Plan to Daily and Weekly Planners.
2. Select your Event Type, tick the days of the week, and choose your start and end time.
3. Then choose the class or group you want to show in the Daily Planner.
4. Click on Add New Series to schedule your other lessons and you can select a class or group for each series.
5. Go to your Daily and Weekly Planner in the light blue menu to see the results of your linking.