iUgo gives you the ability to amend the curriculum section headings and add or remove whole sections across your schools iUgo accounts. This helps iUgo better suit your schools planning needs and adapt the planning templates to the language used in the school.
Through an administrator you will find the Curriculum Sections under settings.
1. Go to Settings in the dark blue bar.
2. Click on Curriculum Sections.
3. You will see a list of curriculum sections displaying on a Unit or Inquiry template.
4. You can type in a customised name to re-name a section.
5. You can click to Hide a curriculum section.
6. These changes are automatically made live and becomes the standard template for all of the users within the school account.