If your timetable stays relatively the same throughout the term or school year then you may wish to set up your weekly events to run as a series. This will save having to create a new series/timetable every week or term.
1. Click Planning>Weekly Planner from the menu bar at the top of the page.
2. Double-click anywhere in the planner grid to open the Create Event pop-up.
3. Choose your Event Type or type in a Personal Event Type.
4. Select the days of the week your lesson runs on.
5. Amend the start and end time to reflect what time your lesson runs. If you have lessons that run on different times during the week you may want to create another series or select a Periodic Frequency.
6. Set your From and Until dates.
7. Click Save and this will generate your event series.
From the selections made in the above images this will generate a weekly event that appears every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:00am to 9:30am from the start of the term until the end of the term.
Please click here for more detailed information on how to set up Weekly Events.