At the end of each year iUgo displays an End of Year Wizard in your dashboard. Follow the steps to check your term dates, classes and move students into new classes.
- Check your Term Dates, if they need changed please contact us.
- Check your 2018 classes.
- Go to Students>Classes, selecting the 2018 year.
- Make any changes to teachers in the classes by clicking on the class, and adding or removing School Teachers.
- Untick Active if the class is not going to be used in 2018.
- Add new classes by clicking New Classroom and adding the class and teacher details.
- If you have a new teacher, contact our iUgo team with their details and we will register them in your school.
Move Students from 2017 classes into your 2018 class.
- Click Students>Move 2017 Students to 2018.
- Select Year 2017 to Year 2018
- Select the 2017 classes that you want to move students from.
- Select the 2018 class you are moving the students to.
- Click on individual students to move them between years.
- You may find the Transfer all student buttons useful.
Add new students to the school.
- Click Students>Add Multiple Students.
- Select the Class you wish to add students to.
- Add the student's First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender and Date of Birth. First Name and Last Name are the minimum required.
- Click Add Line to add another student.
- When you have completed adding students, select Save Students. Your students will display in the menu bar under the Students tab.
- Create your 2018 Groups. iUgo has copied your 2017 group names into 2018. Click here to see how to add your students to your 2018 groups.