How do I set up appointments and notes in my Weekly Planner?
Modified on: Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 5:45 PM
to watch a short Weekly Planner video.
- Click Planning>Weekly Planner from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Double-click anywhere in the planner grid to open the Create Event pop-up. Dragging the click will preset the time for you.
- Click Event Type and choose your event from the dropdown menu. (Event Types are periods of time that can happen once or regularly.
They can be anything you like from Reading, Mathematics to Morning Tea
If the Event Type is used regularly at your school but not on the Event Type list you can add it by going to Event Types in the top menu.
- If the Event Type is one that is personal to you then add it to Personal Event Type. Then click in the Colour field to select a colour.
- Select the days on which the event occurs.
- Click the relevant calendar icon to select the event's start date in the From field and completion date in the End field.
- Click on the relevant clock icon to select the start and end
time. If the event happens at more than one time of day during the
week, you will need to create a new series. For example, if you have
Handwriting from 10:30-11:00am, Mon to Wed, but from 11:40-12:00pm on
Thurs, you would set up two series under the event heading Handwriting.
Your Handwriting plan would be linked to both series.
- Select any Collaborators who you would like to share this event with. Your collaborators will have full editorial rights.
- Click Add Plans to add a plan (optional).
- Click Add Resources to add a plan (optional).
- Under Reminder Note for Series, enter any notes you wish to show on your Weekly Planner (optional).
- Select Private if your event is
private. You can do this individually or with other Collaborators. If
colleagues look at your plan they will see you have an event but they
will not be able to see any of the detail.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.