Once you have logged into iUgo, there are five planning tools you can access to review teacher planning and generate curriculum coverage results.
This includes the following:
- Plans (unit and inquiry plans along with weekly or sequential Lessons)
- Daily Planner (a run sheet of lessons for the day)
- Weekly Planner (a time-table of lessons and events scheduled for the week)
- Long Term Planner (a term/year overview of subject focuses)
- Curriculum Coverage (review what parts of the curriculum have or haven't been taught)
Step 1. Go to any of the planning sections (Plans, Daily Planner, Weekly Planner, Long Term Planner) and you will find filters at the top of each page.
Step 2. The filters automatically default to showing your name in the Teacher filter. Click on your name or the arrow to view a drop-down of all the teachers in the school.
Step 3. iUgo always displays planning for the current date and term. If you wish to review planning in previous terms or years, click on the date filters.
Step 4. You can also use the Curriculum Coverage tool to view what parts of the curriculum have or haven't been taught for a classroom, group, or student. Please click here for a detailed guide.