You can add your own information to Key Competencies, Achievement Objectives, Values, eLearning, Thinking Skills, Underlying Concepts, Language Learning Contexts, Elements, Technology Areas and Contexts, The Arts: Skills and Techniques, Language Learning Proficiency Descriptors, Vocabulary, Principles and Learning Outcomes. This content then remains in iUgo for you and your colleagues to apply to future plans.
- Click in the box in the unit plan where you wish to add your own ‘click and build’ content.
- In the top right-hand side of the view, select Edit.
- In the edit view, select +Add at the level you wish to add content.
- Type your content in the 'New' field.
- Select either Heading or Entry to describe your content
- If you are adding Achievement Objectives, you must also select levels.
- Click Save. (Note: the addition(s) will not appear on screen yet)
- You can repeat steps 4-6 several times to make multiple additions.
- Click Finish Editing to return to the selection view. You can now see your additions.
- Click to select the content you wish to add to your plan.
- Click Save.
Note: If you can''t find a heading that you wish to add content to, this will be because you have not selected the relevant curriculum area or level at Unit Plan Setup.