You can add your own information to the following curriculum sections:
Key Competencies, Achievement Objectives, Values, eLearning, Thinking Skills, Underlying Concepts, Language Learning Contexts, Elements, Technology Areas and Contexts, The Arts: Skills and Techniques, Language Learning Proficiency Descriptors, Vocabulary, Principles and Learning Outcomes. This content then remains in iUgo for you and your colleagues to apply to future plans.
1. Click into the section you wish to add content to.
3. In the edit view, select +Add next to the subject area.
5. Select either Heading or Entry to describe your content.
6. If you are adding Achievement Objectives or Learning Outcomes you must also select levels.
7. Click Save underneath the levels. (Note: you will see your saved content on the left hand side).
9. Click Finish Editing to return to the selection view. You can now see your additions.
11. Click Save.
Note: If you can't find a heading that you wish to add content to, this will be because you have not selected the relevant curriculum area or level at Unit Plan Setup.