You can move your students between groups, either in the menu bar under Groups or from within a lesson plan.
Under Groups in the menu bar:
- Select the Group Type you wish to edit from the dropdown menu.
- Drag and drop student(s) into the new group.
Note: Any changes you make under Groups in the menu will not change the students or groups in existing lessons, but will take effect in any new lessons created.
Within a lesson plan:
Select Change Students from the Cog (or just click on your students) to open the Change Lesson Students editor.
From the Change Lesson Students editor, you have multiple options:
- You can select to Edit students manually, which will allow you to add or remove individual students. Once you remove a student from a group.
- You can select to Change classroom or student group, which will allow you to change the selection of class or group that this lesson is for.
- To find and add a new student to your lesson/group, you can type their name in the search field, then click to select.
- To make a student inactive, you can click on their name.
- Select the related student group to update the master Groups under Groups in the menu.
- Click Change to update your changes.
You can also change the order in which your group lessons appear by clicking the little grey arrow in the group headers.